The Den-Mat Corporation has patented a type of porcelain veneer called Lumineer, and we are proud to announce our full certification in Lumineer application. Lumineers are different than regular veneers in that:
- Lumineers Are Stronger
- Lumineers Are Thinner – About As Thin As A Contact Lens
- There Is No Drilling Required To Attach Lumineers
- Existing Dental Work Does Not Have To Be Replaced
- Lumineers Can Be Almost Half The Cost Of Traditional Veneers
- The Procedure Can Be Reversed (Since The Existing Tooth Is Not Changed In Any Way)
Lumineers work great for fixing gapped teeth, teeth that slope inward, or teeth that are too small. Because there is no drilling, Lumineers are nearly painless to apply.
Enjoy a perfect smile without the pain and drilling, call Shine Dental today.